Missouri State Aviation Council - MoSAC
Missouri State Aviation Council was formed with the purpose to exercise leadership in the Missouri aviation industry and among those individuals active in the aviation professions by:
- Improving relations among aviation professionals and those interested in or concerned with the aviation industry;
- Promoting and extending aviation services in all appropriate ways;
- Improving the standing, qualifications, and abilities of aviation professionals in the state by all suitable means;
- Providing for the general organization and coordination of an annual aviation convention;
- Conducting, or arranging to have conducted, discussions, studies, research, surveys, articles, and similar inquires into the field of aviation, and disseminating the results of such activities in appropriate aviation publications.
- Developing the character, knowledge, and enthusiasm of Missouri youth through positive education on the aviation industry and exposure to aviation professionals.
- Monitor and review legislation pertaining to aviation issues.
Click on the Link below the MoSAC Membership Application. Complete the form, either pay online at the payment center and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Print the form and mail completed application and payment to MoSAC, PO Box 681118, Kansas City, MO 64168.